- VALENTINE'S - VALENTINE
Red often symbolizes strong passion and love - and with this we remember the reason why we celebrate this day. St Valentine of Rome was the first of all when he wrote a letter signed "Your Valentine" to the daughter of his jailer before his execution, albeit without romantic intent.
We'll finish this in our new velvet finish wrap and ribbons to match. Regular bouquet width measures ~10", medium ~12", large ~14", massive ~18". As pictured is a medium. Read our delivery policies, terms & conditions here, and FAQs here.
This bouquet is only available from Wednesday 13 February to Friday 15 February through:
- Collection at Floral Magic 334 King George’s Avenue, from 11am - 5pm.
- Delivery within Singapore main island available at $30 on Thursday 14 February
- Delivery within Singapore main island available at $15 on Wednesday 13 February and Friday 15 February.
- This delivery charge is not included in the donation amount to IJHCC.
- Due to tight schedules, specific time deliveries are not available. Please choose between 9am - 1pm or 2pm - 6pm.
Orders close Friday 8 February.
About our chosen charity
The Infant Jesus Homes and Children's Centres (IJHCC) serve children and youths regardless of race or religion, many of whom come from less privileged and challenging family backgrounds.
IJHCC assists in providing the much-needed support during this important phase of their lives. Various programmes are developed and offered at their two centres - IJ Village and IJ Galilee, with a focus on helping the children and youth develop positive values, attitudes and life skills through active participation.
IJHCC also cares for four elderly ladies who grew up at the Convent Orphanage and Home for Abandoned Babies in Victoria Street (present day CHIJMES).
Proceeds from the donations will help to support the initiative of IJHCC for the underprivileged children and youth under their care.
For more information, please visit www.ijhcc.org.