Floral Magic Pte Ltd is registered in Singapore under GST Registration Number 201500083R and operates from 334 King George's Avenue, Singapore 208571. (Previously operated as Floral Magic Flowers & Gifts from August 2000 – December 2014.)
We take great lengths to ensure that the everyday flower orders (wrapped bouquets or vase arrangements) we send out, is also something we would be pleased to receive, and that it is safely delivered. It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the work we take pride in.
Here are some guidelines to help you, before you entrust an order with us:
Availability and substitution
- Our selection of fresh flowers varies every day due to season, occasion, and inspiration, and so will your order. What you receive will be different from the pictures on our product pages, as even the same flowers in the same colour will have peculiarities in shade and tone. Such is the virtue of nature! All pictures displayed are only for reference to the colour theme and style.
- We hesitate to promise doing exact bouquet reproductions to allow for creative freedom, and to expose ourselves to working with new flower varieties.
- Should any of the flowers or colours mentioned be unavailable due to seasonal differences, shipment delays, or other supply obstacles, we reserve the right to substitute with a suitable material at our discretion, without prior notice or obligations to you.
Price and payment
- All prices (flowers, related goods, delivery, etc) listed on our website are quoted in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and exclusive of the prevailing GST. These prices are subject to change without prior notice or obligations to you.
- Full payment is required when placing your order in our online shop.
- All our online transactions are processed via Stripe for credit card payment.
Cancellations and refunds
- As all our work is made-to-order, we cannot offer a refund on your purchases if you change your mind.
- However, if you would like to postpone the delivery of your order, please give us notice 2 full working days in advance of the original delivery date.
- If there is a quality issue or if you received a wrong item, please contact us immediately. Describe the problem and where possible, send us an image, so that we can offer you a resolution as efficiently as possible.
Placing your order
- Our online store only allows for orders 2 to 14 days in advance of your desired delivery date.
- For urgent, same day, or next day deliveries, please call 6337 6398 to check on flower and earliest delivery schedule availability.
Delivery days and times
- Deliveries are available every day EXCEPT Sundays, Public Holidays, and selected dates. These exceptions will be blocked out on the calendar selection after you check out your shopping cart.
- You can choose from the following delivery time frames: 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm, 6pm – 8pm.
- We work with a trusted external courier company to carry out the deliveries, so that we can concentrate on working on your flowers.
- Delivery is charged at $15 per item to Singapore addresses, except P.O. Box addresses and unless otherwise stated. Delivery during peak periods such as selected eves of, or public holidays, Valentine’s Day, Mother's Day, Chinese New Year, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, may incur additional charges.
- If you require a specific time, or out-of-hours (not within available time frames) delivery, a surcharge of $15 is necessary on top of the basic delivery charge.
- Should your delivery destination to be any of the restricted areas below, a surcharge of $15 on top of the basic delivery charge is applicable:
- Changi Airport, Airport Cargo Complex, Airline Road area
- Tuas area
- Jurong Island
- Sembawang Shipyard
- All Army camps
- All PSA Ports
- For the delivery of bridal - to - go orders, please email us for a quotation and schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receiving, re-direction or re-delivery
- Please ensure that the recipient or a representative is available in the address provided and time frame selected for delivery.
- Please leave your telephone contact number as well as your recipient’s contact number should we need to reach either party during delivery.
- If at the time of delivery, no recipient or representative is available to receive the flowers, the courier will call the recipient and/or the sender for further instructions. If both the sender and recipient cannot be contacted via telephone within 15 minutes of the courier's arrival, the flowers will be left at a reception/ front desk, or at the door. We will not be responsible for any lost or damaged items from that point onwards. Kindly note that we also may not be able to produce an authorized signature as proof of delivery, if it is not received directly by the intended recipient.
- Should any party (sender or recipient) request for a re-direction to a different address or a re-delivery at another time slot (within the next 24 hours), it will only be scheduled upon payment of a $15 re-direction fee by either party.
- Deliveries to Marina Bay Sands and Jewel Changi Airport require a permit issued by the respective security offices. As such, either the sender or recipient will need to contact the respective security offices to arrange for the paperwork necessary for our drivers to access the loading bay. An alternate address for your recipient will be requested if no permit is produced.
- All personal information (name, delivery address, email, contact number, etc.) collected from you is confidential. It is used solely for the purpose of delivery and billing of your order. We do not have electronic nor online mailing list, nor does our online store require you to create an account. Any information collected will not be used for internal marketing purposes, and will not be disclosed to any other parties without prior consent of our customers.
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- We may update this page of Terms and Conditions at our discretion. Please check back this page and the links within to ensure that you are fully aware of any changes.
Acceptance of terms
- By using this website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this website. Your continued usage of this website will deem your acceptance.
Last updated 22 April 2019